Honeysuckle Farmhouse: Encore...

Honeysuckle Farmhouse

Honeysuckle Farmhouse
Welcome....Come on in and stay awhile!

Jun 10, 2009

Encore...

Okay, so I just happened to have a jar of this glorious stuff:
And I decided to spice up the humble yellow squash a bit more!

Mmmmm...Very good!
By the way, this was a vegetarian meal for us...and being from the South, where ham, bacon or salt meat would be used generously in the cabbage, not to mention having some sort of meat as the main entree - well this isn't usually an easy task (getting anyone in my family to go without eating some kind of meat)! But tonight they didn't say a word!
OKay, so I already have orders to make some more of my Salsa, and I'm sure I'll be looking for a "homemade" version of the Salsa Con Queso, tweaked to suit my/our own tastebuds and ingredients "on-hand"...So be on the look-out!

No comments: